$50 Pre-sale / $60 at the Gate
- All tickets purchased online are WILL CALL, bring photo ID or printed purchase receipt to claim at the gate.
- Spaghettifest is an all ages event, children under 6 are admitted free of charge.
- Tickets are for the entire weekend including camping, no partial tickets are available.
- Re-entry to the festival is only permitted with provided wristband.
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Midnight Spaghetti and the Chocolate G-Strings
- feat. Ceeknowledge of Digable Planets
- DJ KOOL
- Murphy's Kids
- Beautiful Murda
- The Unfortunate Sons
- The Wavos
- Blue Mountain Groove (the reunion)
- Clyde Wrenn
- The Judy Chops
- Ryan Villanueva
- Chris Hall
- Two Alpacas
- Elby Brass
- Brandon Walker
- Greasy Hands
- Dan Cunningham
- Money Cannot Be Eaten
- The Fielding Mellish
- Brian Elijah Smith
- Ryan SOMF Hale
- Ashleigh Chevalier Band
- Steal the Prize
- Lost Indian
- The Travelling Hillbillies
Spaghettifest is one of the great home-grown music festivals of the Shenandoah Valley. Hosted by the funk mob Midnight Spaghetti & The Chocolate G-Strings, the annual charitable event brings together a thriving community of music lovers and outstanding bands of innumerable genres.
Spaghettifest boasts three stages with over 40 bands along with artisans, vendors, and art installations.
Each year, all festival proceeds are donated to a selected charity. This year's charity will be announced in the coming weeks.
At the festival
- The park opens at noon on Friday, Sept. 21 and closes at 5 p.m. on Sunday Sept. 23.
- Festival patrons will check in at The Spaghettifest Parking Facility located before the venue on Mountain Valley Road at the Ruritan Club.
- After check-in at the box office, everyone will be shuttled a short ride into the park. Only ticketed patrons may ride shuttles to the event. Only artist and event staff will be driving their vehicles into the park at their designated times.
- Be prepared for the weather, the festival is rain or shine.
- Leave your glass bottles, weapons, fireworks, and controlled substances at home.
- All campsites are first come, first serve.
- Groups wishing to camp together should plan to arrive together.
- Portable toilets will be available for use.
- Keep fires in the designated areas.
- Keep your pets on a leash and clean up after them.
- Preserve the site by recycling and using the available bathrooms.
- Photography and audio/video recording are permitted for personal use only.